As soon as the snow melted, I wanted to be out the door with Gabriel to explore the city. I have wanted to visit the Sugarbowl in Edmonton for quite some time now and we finally did this last week! The weather was amazing and there was no better time! There’s nothing more refreshing than exploring new places.
The experience was so much better because we had the opportunity to try out the 2019 Ford EcoSport Titanium to get us to our destination. There’s so many features that I loved about this vehicle. For one, I think it’s the perfect fit for my lifestyle. If you know me, you know my vehicle is my second home. Everything from outfit changes to adventuring out with Gabriel. The Ford EcoSport was so easy to drive and it just felt very natural. Sometimes Mid size SUVS can feel big to me, but the Ecosport felt like I was just cruising.
Other features I loved about the EcoSport:
- Sync 3 – nav system, hands free calling, your playlist, find places with coffee etc. Add some music courtesy of the B&O Sound System through 10 high-performance speakers and pair your compatible Apple iPhone® or Android™ mobile phone with SYNC® 3,1 and play your favorite music by artist, song title or playlist.
- Swing Gate rear hatch door – This surprised me but in a good way. It was easier to handle than those overhead doors. This would definitely be a feature I’d look for if I was in the market for a new vehicle.
- Ambient lighting – choose from 7 colourful hues that let you create your own vibes. This is such a luxury and literally a mood changer. It’s so relaxing driving at night with these on.
- The reverse camera – LIFE CHANGING. This may come as a surprise to some of you but I was able to back up into a parking spot like a pro. Again, if I was in the market for a new vehicle, this feature is a must.
- Cargo Space Big cargo space in this small SUV for lots of end-of-winter gear – or groceries – or everybody’s winter coats if it’s super warm out
- Heated seats & steering wheel – It doesn’t even matter if it’s +30 outside. I use heated seats year round.
Click here for more info the 2019 EcoSport Titanium.
Thank-You to both Ford Canada and Pumpkin PR for this experience. It was the perfect intro to Spring!